We know it can be difficult to choose what to do in Marbella during a weekend. That's why in Tailor Made Concierge we have created the definitive list of experiences to enjoy an exclusive weekend this summer 2022.
OUR 3 FAVORITE SPOTS FOR BRUNCH TIME
1. Rachel`s Eco Love: Located in the Puente Romano hotel we find a temple of healthy food where to enjoy a late Breakfast. Focused on a colorful, fun atmosphere and with a great selection of healthy food. Among its specialties we can find toast with figs, mascarpone and pistachios. Healthy bowls, salads, sandwiches, wraps, burgers.
2. Rosas Café: Located in Puerto Banus, this gastronomic experience includes great classics such as Eggs Benedict, Huevos Rosas with avocado, or Rosas homemade torrijas. For those with a sweet tooth there is a section dedicated solely to pastries. Nor can we forget the different types of acai bowls, its section of natural juices, coffees, champagne and cocktails.
3. Ground Cafe: With a more traditional concept, an artisan cafe shop with an industrial, urban and elegant style. You will find the best morning drinks barista style, where among its specialties we can find a variety of coffees. Located in Puerto Banus is an idyllic place to enjoy a brunch in Marbella, in its purest essence thanks to its relaxed and protected from noise environment.
ARE YOU A SPORTS OR A SIGHTSEEING LOVER? IF THE ANSWER IS "YES" YOU CAN'T MISS THESE
1. Dolphin watching and sailing: For this activity we recommend renting a nautical boat to spend an unforgettable day. You will enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery and marine life in the most intimate way. You can snorkel, water ski and swim with dolphins among others.
2. Golf: This region of southern Spain is a paradise for golfers as we can choose from more than 21 golf courses making it a very attractive destination for golf lovers. Our recommendation are 3 medium level courses with 18 holes and 72 pars: Real Club de Golf Las Brisas, Aloha Golf Club and Los Naranjos Golf Club.
3. Polo: In the town of Sotogrande (Cadiz) 35 minutes from Marbella we find Santa Maria Polo Club. Today it is considered one of the most emblematic places and reference worldwide for this sport. It has top level facilities for both players and spectators. You can enjoy the best tournaments with your family and friends living an exclusive experience.
LUNCH TIME? WE'VE GOT THE MOST EXCLUSIVE BEACH BARS ON MARBELLA
1. El Chiringuito de Puente Romano: Known as the chiringuito of the Jet Set it is considered a gastronomic destination like few others. It has an outdoor terrace and an elegant indoor restaurant. We highlight its impressive paellas or black rice, fish and skewers. At sunset this spectacular enclave offers unforgettable sunsets next to the sand, on a Balinese bed to the sound of the DJ.
2. La Milla: Located next to the seafront, remains one of the great temples of the product on the coast of Malaga in terms of the best seasonal raw material. With unbeatable views of the Mediterranean Sea you will find a sophisticated and inspiring atmosphere, accompanied by the best kitchen and dining room team.
3. Trocadero Arena: The taste of an exclusive atmosphere, is located on the beach of Rio Real (Marbella), we are talking about a restaurant in the sea, without losing the essence of what is a beach bar. A magical space open every day of the year for lunch and dinner. It has a culinary offer based on a cuisine with Mediterranean essence, but enhanced by the Asian influence. To the typical rice, fish and meats we add a specialized offer of Japanese food ideal to enjoy next to the sea.
ENJOY THE BEST BEACHES OF MARBELLA
1. Nagüeles Beach: Located in the golden mile of Marbella, is surrounded by the most exclusive and luxurious restaurants, clubs and hotels in the city, so it is the ideal place to look for familiar faces, has a newly built promenade and good services, has access for the disabled.
2. Bounty Beach: It is the most modern beach of the place and many groups of young people go there to play volleyball, rent jet skis and canoes. You can not miss the parties that are organized in the Beach clubs in the area during the summer. If you are young and you are in this area there is no doubt that Bounty beach is the beach you can not miss.
3. Playa Real de Zaragoza: Undoubtedly one of the best beaches in Marbella. Located 13 km from the center of the city even in high season guarantees tranquility and exclusivity known for its fine golden sand. Here we can find one of the most famous beach clubs in the city, Nikky Beach.
THE BEST CHOICES TO END A PERFECT DAY
Marbella is also known for its nightlife and great choice of restaurants. We could dedicate a whole blog with all its restaurants, but in this case we have focused on three.
1. Nobu Puente Romano: We will enjoy a new dimension as it has a classic Japanese cuisine with Peruvian touches. Located in the middle of the Golden Mile, it is ideal to enjoy an evening with family and friends. Undoubtedly one of the most recommended restaurants in Marbella.
2. Erre & Errechu: The art of grilling. Led by the grill master Íñigo Urrechu launches this new culinary experience in the heart of Marbella. We find a different way of understanding the grill, we will also enjoy the best advice thanks to its star sommelier, who will recommend the perfect pairing between more than 200 wines.
3. Skina: Awarded with two Michelin stars, it has a menu with more than 950 wines where we can find seasonal haute cuisine. It has recipes that have been elaborated in Andalusian homes for centuries, reinventing them with great care and respect. In our opinion it is a guaranteed success.
Do you like our recommendations? Enjoy a total luxury experience in Spain with Tailor Made Concierge. Thanks to our years of experience we can offer you a trusted local insight to help you plan your vacation. Our Concierge team has one of the largest networks of suppliers in Marbella, Sotogrande and Madrid, helping you to fulfill any possible request.